Long curled eyelashes are one of the easiest ways to make your eyes pop. Even if you were born with small, flaky lashes, you can still obtain the twiggy-esque style! Heres’s how:
- Eyeliner- Draw a thin line on the inner corner of your top lashes and smudge. This will instantly make your eyelashes look thicker and more healthy, because it creates the illusion of more lashes. We like Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx ($19, Smashbox.com)
- Curl Your Lashes- Curling your lashes is the best way to make your eyes look bigger. Run a blow dryer over the curl for 3 seconds before curling, so the curl lasts all day! We like Sally Hansen Sexy Curls Precision Eyelash Curler ($6.29, Ulta)
- Apply Fake Lashes- The fastest way to get full, clump-free lashes is through faux lashes. They are a bit hard to apply but once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze! We find that Eyelure Naturalites ($6, Ulta) have the simplest and cleanest application!
- Apply Mascara-Okay, we know this is kind of a given, but with so many different formulas out there (Lengthening, volumizing, thickening) its hard to find one that actually delivers. Well look no further! Our current favorite is Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes ($25, Lancome.com) This quite possibly may be the greatest mascara out there! On a budget? Don’t worry! Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara ($8, drugstores) is a close second!
- Try A Lash Growing Serum- Lash growing serums are a big hit right now because of their effectiveness! Don’t have a prescription? Then try Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum ($8, drugstores) It will give you longer and thicker lashes in about a month!